Saturday, March 19, 2016

My "Mom Series": Sharing my path through motherhood

While I was preparing to embark on my current path of being a new mom while in law school and with a goal of getting back into racing, I knew it was possible, surely other people have done this before. I watched mothers on active duty in the Army with me balance 12 hour days, day care, and pumping, and thought, "Doing all that during law school will be easier!"

What I've come to embrace is the fact that every mother has her own path, her own challenges, and her own perspective, and has to make the best choices for her family and her baby. I've gained so much knowledge and wisdom from all the blogs and posts and forums I've read, trying to reassure myself that I'm doing everything right, and now I think I'm ready to share my path. Now that I'm "over the hump" of the first year, I'd like to try to share what I have learned, what I've done, and how much farther I have to go. So, be on the lookout (I am still in school full time) and let me know what you want me to write about next!

No comments:

Post a Comment