Thursday, December 4, 2014

Stocking Stuffers

What if you have a white elephant exchange with your running group, or just need a stocking stuffer? Don't worry, I've had tons of time to think about this:


1. Socks: Who ever has "enough" socks? Not only that, but they can be a little pricey to get nice socks, so maybe splurge and get some nice Feetures! merino wool socks for someone you love!

2. KT tape: it's always nice to have around for any niggly knees after a long run!

3. Nail polish: Because you run faster when everything matches....so it's necessary to have lots of colors of nail polish to match every pair of running shoes you own

4. Charms: A running charm, or a marathon charm, or maybe a charm from a city from a special race. There are so many options!

5. Picky Bars: I kind of have been eating these a lot lately. Yes, I did join the Picky Club.

6. Head bands: I don't know about you, but my hair is always a mess. More head bands! 

No comments:

Post a Comment