Friday, November 21, 2014

Classes are over! Plans for my first free weekend

Classes are over!! (well, almost, I have one hour left.....) I have spent a lot of time over the past month deciding what I want to do with my first "free" weekend in that sweet spot between the end of classes and finals. Here's my plan for this weekend:

  • Read I love Gail Carriger, and her new book is out! The third in the Finishing School series, Waistcoats and Weaponry looks like it is going to be awesome! It's been out a few weeks, and I've been saving it for just this special occasion when I can sit on my couch with a cup of tea and read it straight through.
  • Watch all of Downton Abbey Season 5! I can't wait to see what happens next. And I obviously need to catch up before I go visit the Downton Abbey exhibit at Winterthur (on my winter break list) 

  • Try out my new Garmin 10. I've always run with just a normal stop watch, but I finally decided a fun new toy might be just what I need to get out the door on these cold days. 

  • Get a crazy new color on my nails. I like to go get a gel manicure when I know I'm going to be super busy in the next few weeks, and I'm ready for something other than my normal light pink. Maybe a crazy holiday red?

  • Grocery shopping for Thanksgiving. I'm trying a new recipe for pumpkin tiramisu! 
I also plan on sleeping in every day and eating most of the box of Candy Cane Oreos I have, which are pretty much the most amazing thing ever created. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment