Friday, September 12, 2014

Run style: Who doesn't love a fashion show?!

Oiselle had another fashion show!

NYTimes covered it here, and Runner's World covered it here. Hopefully the whole thing will be up on the Youtube soon!

While I don't have too many pieces from Oiselle (just some tees and the mandatory Roga shorts) I just LOVE what they're doing with the industry! Their clothes are legitimately cute, but very functional, and obviously work at the highest level of competition! I also adore their little feather elements, like these pants:

Some of my other favorite brands that I think are really pushing the stylishness of great, functional clothes: Oakley (obviously) and SOAS Racing. Just as a side note, I love the soft orange and light blue that both Oakley and Oiselle have this year!

I also love some of the more athletic-styled clothes at Fashion Week this year. While I don't mind dressing up, I love a dress that shows off my shoulders, like this AMAZING one from Monique Lhuillier:
style.com
What's your "run style"? 

No comments:

Post a Comment