Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First week of law school, aka "tapering"

So, how was the first week of law school, you ask? It was great. Not so great for my enthusiastic training goals, but great for my future as a lawyer.

Since I'm still trying to settle into a rhythm, I have not yet decided what is better: getting up early to work out before classes (my first class isn't until 9:50 everyday), or working out after school, around 3 or 4, when I just want to relax my mind anyway. I've been going back and forth over the last few days, so hopefully I will come to a verdict soon.

In other news, I have the Rock N' Roll Virginia Beach this weekend! I plan on escaping the mess that will be Baltimore this weekend and relaxing in Southern Virginia. I did some lower body work yesterday, and my sore hammies this morning reminded me to take it easy for the rest of the week. I plan on doing some yoga (to get out this new crick in my neck) and lots of swimming. After this last race, it's all speedwork until I taper again! Hooray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment