Monday, April 1, 2013

EPIC SUMMER RUN

I'M READY FOR AN EPIC SUMMER RUN!!!

I can't wait to head home to San Diego for vacation in May, and end it up with the Rock N' Roll San Diego Half Marathon!


I originally scratched this race from my plan for this summer because it is so expensive to fly from Georgia to San Diego, and I was already planning on flying out in July for Comic-Con. My dear husband is deploying this summer, though, so our travel budget went up and we made plans to visit family before he leaves. His block leave just happens to end right around the beginning of June, so I made the plunge, bought our plane tickets for two full weeks in SD, and registered for RnRSD!

Next to DC, San Diego is definitely my dream place to be. Running through downtown (without the insane SDCC crowds) and Balboa Park is going to be so amazing!

I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment