Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week Summary: It's February!

Well, it's Super Bowl Sunday, and I'm on staff duty! That's a 24 hour shift in the brigade building. All of last week I was on 12 hour night shifts, so this is really messing up my sleep cycle. I still managed to fit in some good workouts this week, despite the sleep deprivation.

Monday: P90X Core Synergistics
Tuesday: 100 burpee challenge during my night shift
Wednesday: 2.5 mile run in my neighborhood, 100 squats with medicine ball toss
Thursday: P90X Yoga
Saturday: 12 mile bike ride

Since I was working 6pm-6am and then sleeping in the morning, for me it was easiest to work out at home before work. Core synergistics is one of my favourite P90X workouts because it really targets the core muscles you need for everything.

I also managed to finally install the new bike computer I got for Christmas, and loved being able to scroll through all the numbers during my ride. I keep it on mph and cadence for the most part, but it also kept time and distance, of course. Range Rd on Fort Gordon seems to be uphill both ways, no matter where you ride, so my cadence was definitely lower than when I ride on the flat Greeneway.

I have my LSAT this coming Saturday, and two 24 hour shifts to finish all these law school applications, then training for spring is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment