Monday, February 11, 2013

Gearing up: Disney Princess Half Marathon

In between working full time, studying for the LSAT finally done!), and applying to law schools, I am getting ready for the Disney Princess Half Marathon!! I'm pretty excited about it.

For the first time, I plan on running in costume. What costume, you ask? Princess Leia, of course! I've been looking for some inspiration, and haven't found very many running costumes that will work. I've seen one that included white tights, and one person on pinterest had a costume with a tutu! I don't think I can go that far.

Here's my plan so far:

I have a white Under Armour cold gear compression mock neck. It will be February, so I think the cold gear will be ok. I have been looking for a white running skirt, and have decided to settle on a tennis skirt, with shorts underneath. I am currently looking for a Princess Leia belt, and might have to buy a halloween costume with a belt included, rather than pay $150 for an AUTHENTIC REPRODUCTION ALL LEATHER one.

As for hair, however, I am currently debating between using foam donuts to make buns with my own hair, or getting a headband with buns. A wig is definitely out.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment