Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Introduction

My name is Hannah, and I just turned 24. Well, not too recently, my birthday is September 30, but I finally decided on what I want to do before I turn 25.

I want to run all those fun races that I have always wanted to do, but haven't done. No more excuses.

Racing to 25 is about me setting goals, making plans, traveling, discovering, running, swimming, biking, and sharing it all with my best friends.

Here's my list so far, but I'm sure I'll have to adjust it:

- Army Ten Miler in Washington, DC
- Richmond Marathon
- Disney Princess Half Marathon
- Iron Girl Triathlon in Atlanta
- Cherry Blossom Ten Miler in Washington, DC
- Augusta Half Ironman
- at least one Olympic-distance triathlon
- Virginia Beach Rock N' Roll Half Marathon
- San Diego Rock N' Roll Half/Full Marathon
- Nike Women's Half Marathon in Washington, DC

As you can see, I like DC. It's my favorite place on earth. I also love the beach, so any race on the beach, I am definitely game. Every one of these races has some sort of meaning for me personally, and I'll try my best to share that closer to race day.

Meanwhile, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment